Review : Holika Holika X Gudetama Lazy & Joy

December 14, 2016

Image source : freepik.com

Hello girls, welcome back to my blog~
As promised in the previous post, I will review Gudetama thingy
and yeah this is it

Holika Holika X Gudetama Lazy & Joy


Tadahhhh



The packaging SOOOOOOO NAISSSSSS right?
Im fangirling so hard LMAO

Well, I think I'll just start my swatches
First of all
Eyeshadow palette is my favorite item recently
The red brown tone really really suitable for fall/ winter makeup
Eyeshadow color:
#1 Earl Grey Chiffon - matte ginger shadow
#2 Red Sugar - light red shimmer shadow with duochrome glitter
#3 Red Velvet - Matte toned down burgundy shadow
#4 Dark Choco - Dark brown shadow with pearl satin finish

The pigmentation is good, a little fly out
but overall is really really good TT_TT
worth to buy such a good palette
don't ever hesitate to buy this, sincerely ROFL

Next, lets take a look on the blusher~

I got mine in RD 01 Cherry Jelly
and for comparison
I swatched my Colourpop Holiday blusher for reference
The color may seems similar here
but Cherry Jelly's actual color is more on orange side
It's like pink color but with a hint of orange
Colourpop one is pink, just pink
The texture is creamy, but once you swatch
the texture turns into matte powdery finish

I didn't swatch the all night tint on my hand
but mine is PK 03 Preppy Pink
The tint is really moisturising at first due to its texture
but most of lip tint will accentuate dry lips after few hours
I didn't try the longetivity of this tint yet
once i tried out will update here again

Last but not least,
post few photos with the products
enjoy~



VERDICT :

Eyeshadow : 5/5
Blusher : 4.5/5 (deduct 0.5 as I'm dry skin)
All night Tint : 3.9/5


See you on next post soon
and next post will be my last post of 2016
TATA xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments